Chapter 5 - History's Biggest Fraud
- Agricultural revolution made man's life much harder.
- More work needs to be done to achieve the same result.
- This is seen nowadays too. People say they need to work hard to retire early, but that rarely happens.
- Humans get used to luxuries very quickly and don't appreciate them after a prolonged use.
- Author starts talking about bees and how some of the rules for life are hard wired in their DNA, which is why they don't go on strikes or steal, line humans do. My question is how did the bees manage to cooperate in such large numbers if they don't have any imagined order.