100+ ways to promote your blog posts
It is a good post. Go thourgh it.
- When time goes by, and followed this guide. Make a list of your own best places to promote.
To get your content the exposure it deserves, you need to spend 60% of your time on promotion (40% on writing).
Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience
- RSS Feed
- RSS Feed Directories - www.toprankblog.com/rss-blog-directories/
Promote Your Blog Content on Your Social Profiles
- Your Email Signature
Syndicate Your Content on Other Platforms
- LinkedIn Articles
- Top Blogs
- Large publications like Business Insider or Huffington Post are open to re-publishing your articles if they feel it’s good enough. You can reach out directly to Business Insider or Huffington Post and apply.
Promote Your Blog Content on Appropriate Upvote Sites
- Hacker News: Hacker News was started by the team at Y Combinator. Its target is developers and entrepreneurs. A feature on HN’s homepage can drive 50,000 people to your site.
- Designer News: Designer News is similar to Hacker News, but targets designers.
- Growth Hackers: GrowthHackers was started by growth marketer Sean Ellis. It caters to marketers and seems to be the heir apparent to Inbound.org (now Growth.org).
- DataTau: DataTau is similar to Hacker News, but focuses on data science.
- Zest.is: Zest.is is a new platform for marketers. The Zest team curates the content they promote. They’re not big ononc self-promotion.
- Lobste.rs: Lobste.rs is an invite-only version of Hacker News also targeting tech people.
- Digg: “The homepage of the Internet”. Digg was once a much more popular site than it is today, but it’s still worth publishing content on there.
- Web Designer News: Web Designer News is a curated site for web designers…
- Sidebar.io: Sidebar.io is another site for designers. It features the 5 best posts each day.
- DesignFloat: DesignFloat is another upvote site focused on designers.
- BizSugar: BizSugar focuses on small businesses.
- Manage WP: Manage WP focuses on WordPress.
- Blokube: Blokube is an upvote site focused on social media.
- Blog Engage: Blog Engage is a general-purpose upvote site.
- Do Splash: Do Splash is another general-purpose upvote site.
- Amplify Blog: Amplify Blog is a general-purpose upvote site.
- Bootstrappers.io: Bootstrappers.io is a community dedicated to bootstrapping a business.
- SaaS Invaders: SaaS Invaders focuses on Software as a Service news and tech.