This is what I used to be up to on Sept. 18, 2019
Restyling this website
I saif I was happy with website’s design in the last “Now”, but I want something more simle and elegant. Additionally, the current version is not very good for mobile devices. Hopefully this won’t take too much time. Really want to build a CSS switch button also. Other things I want to add to this website:
- Add filter functionality to posts.
- Fix and complete the “about me” page.
- Remove the unnecessary things, i.e. Project Journal App.
Preparing to record my first tutorial/stream
All my previous attempts to build a Saas have failed… This time I will try to implement some social shaming into the process. I hope to make an hour long video of me making the Journal App Saas (Yaja), daily. The first video I hope to complete this week.
This would also be good for my speaking and presentation skills, as well as some introdcution into video editing.
Me and my wife are teaming up to attempt photography freelancing. I am currently doing the photography and she is doing all the editing and retouching. Tanya created an instagram account we will use to display our photos. Here are a couple more things we need to do:
- Make a website.
- (This potentially could be a project for me. “Make a website out of your Instagram Account)
- Make a Portfolio.
Currently our work is scattered all over the place.
- Finding clients.
I am currently reading the following (links are referrals):
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- Interactive Data Visualization for the Web: An Introduction to Designing with D3
- Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug by Steve Krug
- The Model Thinker by Scott E. Page
- Eight Dates by John Gottman
- 366 Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions
I’ve stopped listening to podcasts recently. I am nor=w trying to read while I am on my way to work. The reason is that the list of books and other things I want to read has drastically increased, but it feels I don’t have enough time, so I want to spend a little more time reading. However I do have a list of podcasts I want to listen when I have time, but can’t read (i.e supermarket runs).